To pray for the needs and emergencies of our church family, friends, the community, and the world.
(Ephesians 6:18; 1 Timothy 2:1–4; James 5:16)
You will receive a Welcome email with instructions from the Prayer Network Administrator. Save these instructions for further use. We recommend that you add the Prayer Network email address to your Contacts.
To join this Google group, complete the registration form to the right.
- Be brief and to the point; choose your wording carefully to make the specific need clear.
- Respect others’ privacy. Obtain the permission of others to use their name and/or provide details before posting a prayer request about them. If they don’t want you to use their name, your alternative could be to provide their relationship to you (e.g., family member, friend, neighbor, co-worker, etc.).
- Share only enough information to enable us to pray intelligently. You can trust that the Lord knows the full details.
All requests are confidential to the group. Please:
In order to read, send, and receive prayer requests on the GPC Prayer Network, you must be a group member.
- Do not discuss requests with others or forward messages outside the Prayer Network.
- Do not forward messages to the email prayer chain list that are not prayer requests.
To ensure confidentiality:
To join this Google group, complete the registration form below.